The happiest thing in life is to marry your beloved half. The wedding can be grand or simple, but there must be a honeymoon! And Planning a honeymoon can be much more fun than planning a wedding, and it’s not so tired! Thailand Honeymoon Trip is popular.
When it comes to Thailand, most of people has heard of it or have been there. Bustling with tropical beaches, ancient ruins, ornate temples, and grandiose royal palaces, all of these makes a Thailand honeymoon trip is well sought after by couples all the world around. The writer listed very famous destination for you.
Phuket – a greatly romantic honeymoon island
Puket in Thailand, is one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations for many newly-married couples. Blessed with crystal clear beaches and palm-fringed coastline, and laze on the shacks or stroll along the shore hand-in-hand with your sweetheart, which will make your Thailand honeymoon tour in perfect pictures.
Recommended length of stay: 2 to 3 days
What you can do in Phuket?
– Relax on Phuket’s best beaches – Patong, Kata, and Kata Noi Beach
– Join Parties hard on Bangla road in Patong beach
– Watch the renowned lady-boy show
– enjoy rejuvenating couple massage and spa
– Go snorkeling at the famed Phi Phi Island and Maya Beach
– Never miss the amazing Scuba diving
Koh Samui – an Exotic Honeymoon island
Spending an exotic honeymoon here will give you a exotic experience. Koh Samui is a hotshot party destination known for its mind-blowing full moon parties. Some of the biggest beach parties are held in Koh Samui which lasts all night. Revel and make merry with your better half on the sands.
Recommended length of stay: 1 to 2 days
What you can do on Koh Samui?
– Visit the Big Buddha shrine and get bestowed with the blessings
– Have fun in the spectacular Namuang waterfalls
– Visit Ang Thong National Marine Park, a treasured with rare marine and wildlife species
– Learn scuba diving and Don’t miss snorkeling in the deep sea blue clear beaches
– Ride an ATV to explore the Wild Jungle Safari
– Try big game fishing
– Enjoy a private beach picnic
Bangkok – the most popular city in Thailand
Bangkok has been genially called “Shopaholic’s heaven” and is among the most romantic places in Thailand for couples who love cosmopolitan setting, and luxury. Romancing on a cruise or dining at a splendid restaurant, Bangkok provides all in one place for the old couple and young couple coming in for a honeymoon in Thailand.
Recommended length of stay: : 2 days
What you can do in Bangkok?
– pamper your beloved with joyful shopping at Siam where is mainly luxury
– explorer a plenty of tourist attractions, the grand palace,buddhist temples etc.
– dine at some rooftop restaurants, which will make your honeymoon be more romantic
Pattaya – a exquisite city for honeymoon
Pattaya, located on the eastern Gulf coast, is the perfect place for an exquisite Thailand honeymoon. The beaches there are as much as a major attraction, as are its high-rise condos and shopping malls. If you take a visit to this place for your honeymoon, we bet you’ll have a great time of your life!
Recommended length of stay: : 2 to 3 days
What you can do in Pattaya?
– of course, shop around, The Royal/Amari Ocean Pattaya
– Explorer the famous beaches, join nightlife
– go snorkeling at Coral Island or take part in some water activities
– meet the bioluminescent plankton in action at night on Bang Saen Beach
– experience floating market
– watch cabaret show – Tiffany’s show or Colosseum Show
– make a sightseeing in the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden